G20 no Force Feedback

I just purchased a G29. Installed it and latest software LGS 9.02.65. However I don't have Force Feedback.
This is annoying. I was using an old Momo Logitech wheel and worked well. What should I do?

To start with, change the 'G20' of this post title to 'G 29', so people can identify the wheel
properly.

Have you tried the preset for the G 29? It should work, many G29 owners use it fine with no
problems. Try the G 920 preset just in case this one works, or even an older wheel preset
like the G 27.

Did you calibrate the wheel first in Windows? And, is the power supply connected? If you
have done done the latter, and it doesn't work, you could have a faulty wheel.

Hi Passenger. Thanks for your replay. I applied your recommendations. First calibrating the wheel in windows and on the Logitech Gaming Software select RFactor 2. In Rfactor UI I get best results selecting G920. However, the feedback is very low. I have Car Specific 1. FFB Smoothing 4 and Min Torque 18%. Only than it start to oscillate. Sounds to be wrong don't you think so?
By the way, how can I adjust the post title?

Here you have some settings for the Logitech profiler and ingame:

https://boxthislap.org/rfactor-2-logitech-g29-settings

Try them to see if they work better for you. If not yet, try increasing some values. I would say
that the default preset for your wheel in rFactor 2 should have enough FFB, with good details.
Maybe the problem is with the Logitech software which may be configured too soft.

Not sure if you can change the post title once written on this forum... I thought there could be
a way.

It is now going much better. I think that I need a Car Specific of around 1.5, but I will need to see if I don't loose to much feeling.
A big thank you, now I am on the good way.

Once you are happy with any modification you make, save that setting as a new preset with
'Save As' and with a name you can locate and remember easily like 'My G29 preset'. Take
care not to overwirte the presets that come with the Sim, just in case you may need them
to do some test, etc. Then, copy your preset somewhere else to keep it for future use, if
you have to reinstall rFactor 2, or in case it is lost for any reason.

I followed your recommendations and it works perfectly. I saved the settings. Today I added the Leo Bodnar for the pedals, huge difference. I deed a few laps of Watkins Glen Endurance with Chicanes and on the Ferrari F488 GTE, my best lap was 1 47 871.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back