G (force) app

Apps G (force) app 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

G (force) app - based on Kunos app, high res g-meter, 0.000g notation, better flow of the glider

Hi there,

based on Kunos' g-force app, I made an upgrade of this app by designing a high res g-meter, seperating the lateral and longitudinal forces clearly:

1920HD quality
3 digits notation (so 0.000g)----calculation applied properly
4g left/right recording
nicer flow of the glider
will NOT override the standard app, this is the beginning ( and not the end I hope) of a larger project.
Might need some help in future ;)
Any constructive criticism welcome.

As you will see in the vid, I...

Read more about this resource...

I really hope like if someone are kind enough to explain what is this app for .. i mean how i going to improve my driving in term of lap time from using this app ??

I really hope like if someone are kind enough to explain what is this app for .. i mean how i going to improve my driving in term of lap time from using this app ??
You rely on an app to improve your skills? Only one thing for that and that is good old school practice. But I guess you are trying to say what purpose this app has besides nicer looks. The same can be said from any speedometer app by the way as the game already provides that. Still it is always very nice to use high res quality apps in stead of the basic form.
If you have read the comment I posted together with the resource, this is just the beginning of a larger project.

To actually answer your cheeky question, I will use a metaphore....is Hamilton a better driver than Lauda was because of his hightech apps in current F1? Probably not but it sure helps to understand your racing behaviour and yes to know when to ease on the tyres, brakes, throttle and stuff...but so did Lauda back then without apps, just by feeling the car without technical aids.

We live in the 21st century however, and virtual sim racing has become a part of many young and old people's lives, so therefore community members tend to provide high quality resources to improve the allround experience for those people. So that's why I do this, the basic gforce app was graphically outdated and I provide this higher quality for better immersion and general looks of the game. As a livery designer it's in my nature. I am still looking to improve my data analyzing skills and use that for this app together with the designing skills I gathered along the years.

So long story short : anyone who does use the gforce app, will be grateful to have a HD quality version. As this is v0.1, expect more features along the way. Goal is to create a decent personal HUD that will appeal not only to me, hopefully. Just don't expect me to improve your driving skills, that's for you to practice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back