1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G-27 suddenly has a mind of its own.

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I started up a race at Valencia and my G27 which has been nothing if not solid and precise has gone nuts, it is randomly pulling full lock in one direction or the other, or going slack on one half of the wheel. My old one had the issue where the centering gear would slip and so you would start to lose alignment, I know what that feels like and this isnt it. its like its taking extra commands and I am quite confused by it. Anyone had this issue?

2. Yes, my problem was my fps was too high, 80+. Increase your graphics settings to get your fps and down and see if that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I CANNOT believe that just worked, I spent half the night last night, uninstalling mods, recalibrating...everything you can think of. Thank you so much Mike, I was quickly starting to lose my love for the fun of the game.

4. If even on highest settings you get too much fps, you can always turn v-sync on to kill sudden moves of the G27.