1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fun challenges

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Here we will have some fun time! I will set some fun challenges, and you can send me your ideas with a PM and I will select the best. I will try the best I can, and then have you to beat me. The people that beat me will be uploaded to my channel (I don't think it is legal to mention which it is) and be sent to RD's video library.

Limitations in participating
    None of them. You can participate even if you use assists or not, if you are licenced member etc. You are all welcome.

What do you need?
    Something to record footage (if you don't know what to use contact me or see here --> http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/recording-f1-2012-with-sweetfx-or-injectfx.64176/) and will to have fun!!

2. First challenge: Take as many (AI) cars as possible in one lap in Monaco.
    General instructions:
    1. Go for a quick race, track Monaco.
    2. Select a car of your preference.
    3. Go to track (at that time start recording).
    4. Try as many times as you want.
    5. If there is a red flag you continue your attempt.
    6. Retire after you finish. Or if you are disqualified your submission still counts.
    7. Your video should include your attempt and result (like my video).
    8. Send me your submission.
    9. The competition submissions must be sent until Friday, June 14th 12:15 pm GMT
    Restrictions
    You are not allowed to use any damage mods.

My attempt will be up later.:)

Question:
    Does anyone of you have an email account he doesn't (will to) use? If yes, tell me in a conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I thought better of it and opted not to show you the tactic I used.

Your goal is to take out 7 cars.

Good luck!! :thumbsup: If you want to send a submission sent me a PM, to tell you where to send it.

4. How about uploading directly to the RD Video archive so we can see everyones attempts?

If so - I'll try it tonight/tomorrow :D

5. Fine:thumbsup:

6. Αnyone? :cautious:

7. Maybe you could select spa and go in as Romain Grosjean and see if you can cause a similar accident with the same people