1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fully Focused @ All Surfaces - 16th - 20th May 2016

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally Club & Leagues' started by Roy Magnes, May 15, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 16-05-16, 17-05-16, 18-05-16, 19-05-16, 20-05-16
  1. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Ford Focuses on various surfaces
    [​IMG]

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
    RaceDepartment
    Cars: Ford Focus WRC 2001 & Ford Focus WRC 07
    Itinerary:

SS01: Germany - Waldabstieg - Midday - Clear
    SS02: Monte Carlo - Approche du Col Turini-Montée - Midday - Clear
    SS03: Sweden - Norraskoga - Midday - Clear
    SS04: Finland - Oksala - Midday - Clear
    SS05: Greece - Pomona Érixi - Afternoon - Clear

SS06: Wales - Geufron Forest - Afternoon - Overcast

Session Open: From 00:01 GMT 16th of May to 23:59 GMT 20th of May
    Re-Runs: No!
    Event Restart: No!
    Owned Vehicles: No!
    Career Engineers: Yes!
    Service: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
    Car Setups: Before SS: 01, 03 and 05
    Checkpoints: At SS: 01, 03 and 05

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  2. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Schroedingers results may or may not appear here.

3. well, i've seen the cat, so that's something.
    my second most favourite after the delta hf gets a go, the mcrae focus. i'm soooo in!

• Like Like x 3
  4. I love that old focus as well. I' ll give it a go later this week.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thought i could push in stage01, what with knowing the car and the venue a little. think again. made an awful mess and lost about 30 secs in a number of spins, crashes, half rolls, you name it. the monte stage was far better but still not great. hope the scandinavian stages will be more focussed ...

• Love Love x 1
  6. I love the 2001 Focus, one of my favourite cars in the game by far. Didn't have a clean run through the last two which cost me time, I was really on it in the Welsh stage as well. happy with 2nd overall and top 01 car for now anyway. Great fun though.

• Like Like x 2
  7. stages three and four went very very well, 3 in particular i was really about as fast as i can possibly go. managed to stretch the gap to the South African chap behind me by 20 s. looking forward to wales and greece tonight, hoping for few hairpins, they tend to unfocus me dramatically.

• Like Like x 1
  8. finished the six and stayed focidocussed all through the greece and wales stage, even managed to get some hairpins done nice and smooth (most not, though).actually climbed three positions as the chaps around me seemed to have made some mistakes. currently 9th of 12 who have finished, i may still notch up a top twenty. great track and car choice, waiting for the next one :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great event...I pushed to the maximum on the last stage and it paid of...currently first ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Premium Member

Hi all, I'm new to Dirt Rally, only recently picked it up, what do I need to do to enter this and other events?

11. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Premium Member

It's ok I think I have worked it out :D