30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: FTarget
Track: Lastplace Lake (Download)
Weather: Dry
Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: sprint (10 laps), and feature race (20 laps)

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
FTarget skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder
Skins used by Andrew Scott, Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Sergio Marques

[signuplist]263[/signuplist]

Results here

Rolling start, to make sure everyone survives the first lap. Don't forget to turn on your car on the grid :tongue:

I don't have my wheel with me, so tried this track with my keyboard and mouse, at a pretty low speed. Seemed nice enough, but let me know if you think it doesn't suit the car.
I probably won't be able to race because of the wheel situation, but I'll pop in to see if the timing is right, and to remind about the rolling start.

If you have any skins or equipment you'd like to use, post here, and I'll add it to the pack :thanks:

Before the KS2 came out, this was the pinncle of the open wheelers but, I have never been able to get this car sorted. The rear wing can't go below 10 on the setting and I've been faster in the F2000 around spa than this car. it revs more, has more power, but just doesn't feel right when you mess with the steup... could just be me. There are some awesome classic F1 skins for the Target over @ RSR and it is still a great car to hustle...just strangely resistant to setup choices..

I like this car and very beautiful with classic f1 skins. Lastplace is unknow for me, but i tried it and my opinion very good.
But Mid Ohio is better :)
May i post the all "classic f1 skinpack" or only post my skin? I hope to we will have a very exciting and clean race!

I like this car and very beautiful with classic f1 skins. Lastplace is unknow for me, but i tried it and my opinion very good.
But Mid Ohio is better :)
May i post the all "classic f1 skinpack" or only post my skin? I hope to we will have a very exciting and clean race!

Mid Ohio doesn't seem to be a legal conversion, so it can't be used here.

I'll only add the skin you will be using in the skin pack above. But feel free to post a link to the complete classic F1 skinpack, maybe someone here will find one to use too :good:

I think I will need to take a brake from racing here on RD. Too many ppl. do not respect the car in front of them and use them as a opstacle on the track. I was braking to turn in to a corner when somone hit me again... This is not what I think of fun racing ...:mad:

I hit you, becouse my brake distance was long than yours. Im so sorry, but 50% my wrong and 50 is race accident. Sorry again, please dont antsy.
It wasnt good race for me:
Qual: nks.exe goes down, didnt have qual time :(
R1: i started p8, hit Sorensen, nksexe dead
R2: started p6 or 7, great fight some people, somebody hit me becouse he didnt see mirrors when go back the track, go pit to fix it and new tire and later finished p3 (thanks to new tire) :)

I think I will need to take a brake from racing here on RD. Too many ppl. do not respect the car in front of them and use them as a opstacle on the track. I was braking to turn in to a corner when somone hit me again... This is not what I think of fun racing ...:mad:

Sorry to hear that Steffen, but racing incidents happen. And with the netcode issues too, I can understand your frustration.
Hope you reconsider, would be a shame to lose you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back