1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR World Trophy Highlights 2011

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by LiamJenkinsF1, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys hope your all okay, i decided to make videos similar to Luka's but for the World Trophhy so all 3 leagues get footage on youtube and its good publicity. i have just uploaded the spanish gp highlights im nowhere near as good as editing as Luka but all in good time hey :p so the links down below and i would love it if i could have some feedback on weather you like it or weather i should just stick to commentating :p. Thank you all for reading/watching the video , if you want to get in contact with me then just PM me or my msn is liamjenkins95@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks
    Liam

2. nice, entertaining video mate. well done :)

3. thanks Luka nowhere near as good as your edits yet though :p

4. Definitely a great video, always appreciated when someone contributes like this, thumbs up from me Liam! Too bad you missed Davakos totaling my car entering the track at lap 22 ;) Definitely highlight material :-D

5. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Nice work Liam! Will add to the website when I get a chance.

6. That was a good video to watch. Well done. :)

7. aw thanks for all the nice comments guys it means alot ill try and do one every race from now on then :)