1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FSR Server

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Server is up with Silverstone until the next modded track is finished.

• Like Like x 3
  2. When next track will be finished?

3. Soon

4. Hope it's monaco, especially as f1rft have made a great version. Wouldn't have any problem with it being china either, the one track I hope it isn't is Catalunya, rubbish track that never produces exciting racing (worst race of the f1 season last year, valencia street circuit is better)

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's China

6. So no monaco this year then :( oh well at least it's not Catalunya

7. We didn't run in Montmeló last year...

EDIT: oh, u said F1 real right? Sorry then ;)!

8. Fsr ran valencia last year which is a much better track IMO

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  9. China is boring but Valencia is horrible so I'm glad its not Valencia. Monaco would be a destruction derby. I am sad wont be Abu Dahbi this season but there is still one ? this season

Oh btw the tire thread need updated

10. Can fix bug with astroturf? looks like really ice path, 0 direction over it

11. Yes, it's a known issue. Will be fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you!

13. Only the one from rF1 and it will not be in the calendar as we have newer and better looking tracks for 2nd part of season.

That's because compounds were not confirmed yet. Confirmed now.

14. I have a stupid Question. Can i may ask if someone give's me the right to join today at the warm up on the Ace Race today? I just want to test if i have the same issue as in Malaysia with the Freezing. I don't want that the same thing happens again like last time because than my practice was already again for nothing. I will also leave right after i Joined and i would also join only 1time just to check if i have the freeze or not. Since i still don't know why i get freezes (maybe someone has more experience with it). Can also someone say if there is a Difference in Cpu utilization between internet server (with real Players) and Offline server (with bots).

15. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Unofficial Imola is up, DRS zones may not exist.

16. DRS is all over the track. :D
    Did a 1.22.085, so much grip. :inlove:

Some bug needs to be fixed, but it feels almost perfect. :)

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  17. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Server is back up for Practice.

18. fsr manager need turned off

19. any idea when canada will be out I want to get as much prac as possible and I love this track