rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Suzuka - Sun July 18th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i had a pretty disastrous 2 races at Suzuka DNFing in both....had a pretty good set up going on thursday late 31's with fuel but later in the day decided to download some upgrades for rFactor (better textures etc) and im not sure what happened but the whole Rfactor collapsed and wouldnt run,so had to erase everything and download everything from scratch,needless to say how it killed all ffb settings,my car settings,set ups everything,and my motivation as well,so i didnt start going all over again untill late saturday and clearly everything was messed up and i couldnt get to where i was before the rf crash,nor did i have the stamina to,but decided to race anyway...miscalculated my fuel in race one,and the car was pretty bad as well, so that was that,in race two during the formation lap Chris Butcher decided to do a major brake test in the last chicane and just sit there for a frac of a sec,sorry M8 ...next time ill try to either be ahead of you or ill stay 27car lenghts behind you and just bunch up the field,but i promise ill give u plenty room, and since that nudge damaged my suspension pretty good i made an effort to drive but it was horrible,so crashed on lap2 or 3 ...looking to bounce back next time..grats to the winners

@ ivan:

next time remember to save you profile m8, so you will not lose your setting and you will save also your setups....just copy the Userdata folder and after the reinstall put it in the rfactor folders and you will have all your old settings!! ;)

i think that for only the profile setting you just need to copy only the "username" folder inside the Userdata folder!!! ;)

Report: race 1 was hard.... i just failed with the tyres put soft instead the mediums and so after 5 laps for me was like iceskating..... was lucky enough to take the car in 6th position!!! :D

race 2 was better because i remembered to set the mediums!!! :D did some errors here and there....the worst was when i put 2 tyres on the grass and the car start to make a pendulum....for my lucky it wasn't big and i didn't destroy the car so i took at home a nice 5th place!!! :D

thank you again all for the night and thx Abdul for the help with the set!!!

Horrible race for me, race 1 got caught up in my own mess tyring to get too much out of the car and spinning.

Race two I got caught up in another accident losing my front wing and damage the suspension arm.

Did enjoy the track though and a thank yous go to Ivo for organizing it. :)

Good racing tonight.
Still a couple mistakes from myself but that is because lack of practice. Still 5th and 3th
But after every race i was sweating so thats always a good sign. :)

Cya guys next week. :)

YES! my first good race in weeks
Race 1 i had some work cut out for me in trying to keep infront of martin bulgin, overtokk him then we retook positions a few times for most of the race until the last few laps where he got a great overtake so i couldnt catch back up :D nice one martin
Race 2 i had a good start exept nudging martin bulgin (sorry about that martin cuz u spun just 5 seconds later) straight to 6th but after some laps i made a small mistake causing me to spin lucky no dammage to car but down to 10th. got back to 6th was really happy about it then saw that i only got it by people DNFing :( still LOVED the track though a new favorite!

i had a pretty disastrous 2 races at Suzuka DNFing in both....had a pretty good set up going on thursday late 31's with fuel but later in the day decided to download some upgrades for rFactor (better textures etc) and im not sure what happened but the whole Rfactor collapsed and wouldnt run,so had to erase everything and download everything from scratch,needless to say how it killed all ffb settings,my car settings,set ups everything,and my motivation as well,so i didnt start going all over again untill late saturday and clearly everything was messed up and i couldnt get to where i was before the rf crash,nor did i have the stamina to,but decided to race anyway...miscalculated my fuel in race one,and the car was pretty bad as well, so that was that,in race two during the formation lap Chris Butcher decided to do a major brake test in the last chicane and just sit there for a frac of a sec,sorry M8 ...next time ill try to either be ahead of you or ill stay 27car lenghts behind you and just bunch up the field,but i promise ill give u plenty room, and since that nudge damaged my suspension pretty good i made an effort to drive but it was horrible,so crashed on lap2 or 3 ...looking to bounce back next time..grats to the winners

Excuse me, I think you need to review the replay. Perhaps you should use your eyes before you press the accelerator. I had the same pace as the top 2 into the chicane. Just held back a little. Didn't hit the gas or brakes. I didn't do a major brake test, you were just being stupid, and ruined both our races. get your facts right before you post

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back