FSO Polonez Caro

Cars FSO Polonez Caro 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Azazman submitted a new resource:

FSO Polonez Caro - The popular Polish shitbox from the 80's and 90's

FSO Polonez was a very popular Polish car sold throught the 80's and 90's. With barerly enough power to reach highway speeds and technical solutions straight from the 60's it once was a dream for thousands of Polish families. Famously mocked by Jeremy Clarkson, polonez carried the communist poland into the new millenium.

Now for the first time ever I bring you a pack of 11 cars, made faithfully to their original specs. The mods feature an extensive list of features integrated into the CSP...

Read more about this resource...

The car (and its siblings) slides sideways by itself, brakes locked and no steering, as soon as it hits the (any) track. What can be the issue?
Do you have the CSP Extended physics turned on by any chance ? It is known to cause some issues and i already got some reports that it does not work well with the Street 90's tires. Try to change the Tires compound and if that fails to fix the issue you can try to turn off the extended tire physics in the CSP settings

Last edited:
Yes, I have it permanently turned on and had no issues with it so far. I'll try to change the compound or the tyres altogether.
EDIT: yes, the problem lies (just) with the Street 90's, which I deleted and replaced with my own tyre machine. The car looks and handles very good.

Last edited:
Azazman updated FSO Polonez Caro with a new update entry:

FSO Polonez Caro 1.2

This update focuses on a long overdue maps for the car. The car paint should be properly mapped right now allowing the users to create their own liveries and paint schemes.

The liveries also recieved AO maps blended into the texture resulting in a less "plastic-y" look to the model. I hope to get a better shader for the carpaint material but it requires some more tweaking to get it just right.

These updates will be rolling out one by one, on a per pack basis. I hope to get them done sooner...

Read the rest of this update entry...

little off topic but would you be willing to make a 1990 ranger car mod? i would be willing to make a donation for whatever you felt was fair for you time.
These mods were a joined project with my friend. We decided on converting the cars from beam ng as we would not be able to model them to such a high standard ourselves. And while i took care of the way the cars look, he took care of the handling. What im trying to say is that despite these mods, we still lack the neccessary skills to be able to make full mods from scratch ;)

Azazman updated FSO Polonez Caro with a new update entry:

FSO Polonez Caro 1.3

The 1.3 update focuses on the much needed improvements to the rims. Gone are the strange shading issues and overall blandness. Now the shader looks more metalic with scratches and some normal map details in some cases. To put it simply more realistic. All versions have recieved modeled brake discs which should heat up, glow and smoke under extreme conditions - but we all know its pretty much impossible with how slow the car is to begin with :p (im still working on brake calipers, bear with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back