AC Friendly Event: Mazda MX 5 Cup @ Nurburgring GP (GT) - Monday August 28, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i had to leave the race cuz it was so late, may be the race began a little late? one hour delayed? or am i wrong? See you next time.
PD: But i was not competive, the only one guy behind me left the race! :C so no fight for me.... Nice replay vid! Have a nice day!.

Hey guys, sorry I missed the event and also didn't get to inform you guys I wasn't able to make it. We had power outages throughout the day, some major incident caused a power station to have problems, it was literally Christmas here with the lights. Didn't want to stand the chance of damaging my pc. Hope you guys understand and that you had a good event.

i had to leave the race cuz it was so late, may be the race began a little late? one hour delayed? or am i wrong? See you next time.
PD: But i was not competive, the only one guy behind me left the race! :C so no fight for me.... Nice replay vid! Have a nice day!.

i think you had the time wrong, 30 minute practice , 30 minute qualifying and 30 minute race.

Well, this is a bit backwards to be working on a setup AFTER the race, but for kicks and giggles I spent a bit of time tonight messing around and got down to a 2:20.5xx with a few tweaks here and there.

It's hard to say for sure because AC seems very sensitive to track/environmental factors (which I consider a good thing), but the best I remember doing in qualy was in the high 2:22:s and I think I turned a 2:20.9-ish at the very tail end of the race on a presumably very rubbered in track, so I think my lap tonight was at least a bit improved.

All that said, we had multiple people in the 2:18-2:19 range (in practice/qualy, at least) - those are some smoking laps! There are a couple corners where I am *this* close to flat out and I suspect if I had more guts I could find a bit of time in the last left-right kink...but I am skeptical even this would add up to another full 1-2 seconds.

I don't think I have a point here, really! :D

I guess this is just a long winded way of saying "wow, some of you are fast!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back