AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Monza - Wed 19/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If it still possible to enter,i would love to.
First day premium,thought i have plenty of online races competitive and casual.
You are first reserve, I will tag you when you can race! Since my experience shows that some more will drop out:
Make sure to be on TeamSpeak when Qualifying starts :)

I'm stuck in traffic on my way to gym. Not gonna be able to practice after I come back so sign me out. Someone else will get to enjoy the race. ;)
Signing you out and wish you a good way home! :)

@Arcon you are racing!

marvellous.....****ing jump started as didn't realise there was no clutch...then punted out on lap 2....rage quit as i was so ****ing fuming....enjoy the race guys....wasted ****ing evening for me !!

Qualified only a second off the pace, best ever for me! Was really chuffed, game goes and ruins it.

Steering was too sensitive, started well but got punted from behind. From what I could tell no one stopped. Didn't matter I guess as my steering meant I was going to quit, but still. Play nice people.

My worst RD experience ever even when finishing 9th. And those rage-quiters - I've never seen so many people leaving during the race.
Special thanks for @Victor Jimenez for not watching Your surroundings and pushing me twice off the track.

And ofcourse - the flavor: dive bombing in chicanes and breathing in the microphones. Guys I hate You so much.

That's why I will join next week race and kick Your asses. :p

My worst RD experience ever even when finishing 9th. And those rage-quiters - I've never seen so many people leaving during the race.
Special thanks for @Victor Jimenez for not watching Your surroundings and pushing me twice off the track.

And ofcourse - the flavor: dive bombing in chicanes and breathing in the microphones. Guys I hate You so much.

That's why I will join next week race and kick Your asses. :p
i don't know if i got an apology but i was so fuming by then. i don't normally rage quit

First of all, sorry about the incident in qualifying @hape! I just checked the replay and seems like you were pulling inside somewhat and then the AC contact physics kicked in. Anyway, we didn't fully understand each other, and that's my fault as well. Hope all went fine after that! :thumbsup:

Not too nerve wrecking of a race for me. I sat down with zero practice, and ran my fastest lap during the race, improving over 3 seconds on my previous PB before the event. But the guys behind me definitely had their fair share of fun, as far as I could follow the gaps, it was a constant battle from start to finish. :geek:

See you all next time, thanks for the fun night! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back