Friday's event - 15th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
All - I'm not around for this Friday's P&G event.

What would you like on Friday?

The only proviso is that we should use a default track to avoid issues like the Dijon one.

It's kind of frustrating tbh.

People are obviously around for Tuesdays now it's a point scoring series, Thursday Clubs are sometimes a little sparse, but then come League times people manage to suddenly be around on Thursdays (I hesitate to use the phrase "point whores", but I'm running out of excuses to not use it).

I run the first event where there are no limitations, and everyones there, picking the fastest cars around a lot of the time.

Then when I try and narrow the focus a little and there are no mismatches for people to exploit, the attendance dwindles again.

All in all, it's a little disappointing.

"point whores" lol.

i think it's probley because its alittle more rewarding for some drivers when there a points table involved, or its a league as its a sense of achievement and satisfaction to some if they place well,

but i agree it would be nice to see bigger grids in club races though carnt beat a race with a good grid. but looking through the rd racing clubs it appears all club races are dwindling down compared to what they were, is it because there so many leagues running nowadays and that people just aint showing up to club races as they busy getting ready for leagues

i,ll admitt though i,m guilty of it myself missing putting of a club race which would be fun, to practice or work on my set up for a series,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back