Frex SimConMeter Help

I have an old Simconmeter but i don't have any cable to connect it to Simconbase. Someone could post a shot of the pcb with the cable connection and pinlayout so i made one myself?
Thanks for who can help me.

Vito

Thanks Brian,
I have tried to contact Frex but the only information from Mr Shige is the pin layout of the signal (i suppose because he don't specify anything) to Simconbase.
I don't know how to connect it to the power. I only need a photo of the pcb. :-(

Upvote 0
Hi Vito,it just so happens that I have a simconbase some where, I used to have a simconmeter but sold it and was thinking of selling the base but put it away and forgot all about it until I came across this post I'll dig it tomorrow and post some photos if that helps.

Upvote 0
Hi Vito,it just so happens that I have a simconbase some where, I used to have a simconmeter but sold it and was thinking of selling the base but put it away and forgot all about it until I came across this post I'll dig it tomorrow and post some photos if that helps.

For some reason it wont let me upload jpeg's ?

Upvote 0
After you post the photo's to the site, there may even be codes you can copy to put the image inline so that they show up here rather than a link. The code would start off with [img and usually end with /img]

Upvote 0
I put my images up on photobucket and when I hover over the photo's there is a list of codes for BBS, IM etc. I just click in the area that is what I want and it automatically copies the needed text to the clipboard. All I have to do then is paste in a message and voila' images on the post :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back