1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frex SimConMeter Help

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Vito Lucente, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I have an old Simconmeter but i don't have any cable to connect it to Simconbase. Someone could post a shot of the pcb with the cable connection and pinlayout so i made one myself?
    Thanks for who can help me.

2. Sorry Vito

We only have a few Frex users and they may not have that info :( Have you tried contacting Frex direct? I have found them helpful in the past.

Hope you get it sorted :)
  3. Thanks Brian,
    I have tried to contact Frex but the only information from Mr Shige is the pin layout of the signal (i suppose because he don't specify anything) to Simconbase.
    I don't know how to connect it to the power. I only need a photo of the pcb. :-(
  4. I will have a little search later and see if anything comes up :) Stick with it, somebody has in the info you need, just have to find them :)
  5. Thanks Brian.
    Still waiting
  6. Hi Vito

No joy searching, so I have E-mailed Frex (in my official capacity lol) asking for some assistance and customer care :)

Lets see what happens.............
  7. Thanks a lot Brian.
  8. Oops

Premium Member

Hi Vito,it just so happens that I have a simconbase some where, I used to have a simconmeter but sold it and was thinking of selling the base but put it away and forgot all about it until I came across this post I'll dig it tomorrow and post some photos if that helps.
  9. Oops

Premium Member

For some reason it wont let me upload jpeg's ?
  10. The way they have the board setup now you need to put your photos on a hosting site and put links here to them.
  11. Oops

Premium Member

Whats the best hosting site then.
    Its ok I joined Flicker :)

And here is the link to the photos of the simcon base, I hope they are helpful. http://www.flickr.com/photos/62640428@N06/
  12. After you post the photo's to the site, there may even be codes you can copy to put the image inline so that they show up here rather than a link. The code would start off with [img and usually end with /img]
  13. Oops

Premium Member

Thanks for the help Jim but I cant see the codes :confused:
  14. I put my images up on photobucket and when I hover over the photo's there is a list of codes for BBS, IM etc. I just click in the area that is what I want and it automatically copies the needed text to the clipboard. All I have to do then is paste in a message and voila' images on the post :)
  15. Thanks Danny but i need a photo of the pcb of the SimConMeter.....perhaps i have not explained well
  16. Oops

Premium Member

Ah ok Vito no harm done :)