Free Premium Giveaway

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
Hey folks,

this post is aimed to the American continent members (from Canada to Argentina), specially the non-premium members that access our AC Forums and are very interested in racing in our servers, but can't because of financial reasons.

I've got permission from two premium members that won our current free month giveaway to award someone non-premium that is highly keen in racing in our US AC Clubs. We race from Thursday-Sunday all kinds of car classes (from Open-Wheel to Street-Track Day like) in all kinds of tracks (modded and not) that AC has to offer us.

Those who know our clubs, you guys know we keep our races as clean as possible (some accidents happen, sure, part of racing), but we always here for our enjoyment :).

So if you live around in the American continent, and you're keen in joining our US Club (you can race in the other Clubs too - EU and AU, no problem) and have a good time during your nights, please drop your interest here!

Just so you guys are aware, because the US is a big country, our races are in the CST (Central Standard Time), so all people from all sides of the US and American continents as well can take part of without a problem. Our current race schedule is this:
  • Thursday: 20:00 - 22:00* CST
  • Friday: 19:00 - 21:45* CST
  • Saturday: 20:00 - 22:30* CST
  • Sunday: 18:00 - 20:00* CST
*Estimated race session finish time
Well, that's about it. Hope you guys send your interest and see you the track maybe? :)

Last edited:
Hey guys me again. I saw that this got a good amount of views but I still didn't got any interested non-premium members.

I know this might sound a trick, but it's not. Let me reinforce the idea:

This free premium is valid for a month. That's 3 Euros per month, $3.4 dollars per months. $0.113 per day. And this gives you access to all of RaceDepartment clubs: Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Project CARS, rFactor2, etc. Also gives you access to our Premium Member Paddock, where we have the Driving Academy and other features. All for free and if not for a very very low cost. :)

You'll be able to race with people from around the world. Entire Europe, USA, Canada, Brazil, South Africa and other countries.

I want to reinforce too that I'm interested in giving this to non-premium members from the American continent (from Canada to Argentina), that have the time and interest in taking part in our US Race Clubs. Of course, you are allowed to race in our EU and AU clubs, as I said before, this Premium membership is region free overall.

If you think you got the time but you're too shy of posting here that you have interest, give me a PM, start a private conversation with me, I'm open to all of you guys. :)

Cheers again!

Hi Lorenzo,

I have being interested on this offer, but at the time I was too busy traveling and not having free time to be able to participate on any races, so decided not to ask for it and left it to other people that will get the best of the offer. My situation in general is that my work schedule is not very predictable and I cannot plan on anticipation.

At least on this month it seems the work load is less so I may be able to take the offer. The only nights I am sure I cannot participate are Fridays.

Really appreciate your offer Lorenzo. I have always enjoyed race with you guys. @Matheus Machado kindly gave me a free month a couple of months ago and the races where I participate were a blast !

@Rudolph Maré
Don-t-You-Dare-penguins-of-madagascar-19231136-768-432.jpg

Don't you dare. :p

I didn't say this was exclusive to American members, but this is aimed towards them (We, US Staff members and US Club members have an objective, and we intend to FOLLOW IT. AT ALL COSTS, NO MATTER WHAT. I mean NO MATTER WHAT :p). :cool:

I read the post with regard to opinions about the US Club races, and I wonder what the last 10 visitors who never came back, or don't make a regular appearance think.

IMHO... Perhaps we need to ballast cars, or use 2 different classes of cars and ask the skilled and aliens to trash us using slower cars (and i know they can).

If your racing alone, its not a lot of fun, and rather dissuasive to coming back again. But perhaps if people have a bit of fun fighting with people who are MUCH better in slower cars, not only with they have more fun and come back, perhaps they will gain they need to hold the tail of skilled drivers in matched cars. I fear saying any of this as I hate to dissuade any of the skilled drivers who are kind enough to show up and help make a grid, I appreciate you guys and enjoy learning from you all.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back