1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free GTR2 Online Code For Every One

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Wayne Reed, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Hi all i have some news for you all if you did not know this you can now get a free licence for GTR2 here so if you would like to take part in our club events and do not have a copy of GTR2 now you can get one for this grate game.

Thanks to Paul Herman for finding this info :)
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

might what to try the link again. I guess it was copied from another link somewhere?
  3. buy it from steam ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  4. These are on-line keys for copies of GTR2 included on Computerbild's magazine cover DVD. They are not a "free license" to the best of my knowledge, and you would need a pirate copy of GTR2 in order to use the on-line key.
  5. hes right. come on i want a free game.
  6. I can confirm that this works \o/. See you soon in a club race :)
  7. wait is it a free game or code for online?
  8. Its a code for on-line. Some will of course use it to race online with their warez copy.
  9. so this is not a game? just a code to race online!? :mad:
  10. and :D
  11. can have this post up mate as it is saying about getting games from torrents sites sorry
  12. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

doesn't make it right though.
  13. no it does not make it right but since the publisher 10tacle went bust then it is like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to buy the game anywhere proper
  14. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

You can still find the game easily in a legal way.

Or just buy Bild magazine and get the cd... legally, and then get a key without feeling bad.
  15. Bump
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  16. hi

I have a problem. I have the online key from my friend when I lend the game from him. I have my own copy now but forgot the reinstall the game. can I change the key somewhere very fast ?
  17. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

You have to edit your registry - the information on how to do that is either here or on nogrip.

18. sweet, I don't have to buy gtr2 again... not that anyone's online :(
  19. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

20. Can I get free online key, now?