Free $10

Im just going to sign up and see if I put an email address of a someone who referred me they will get $10
I see there are 5 people viewing so if someone puts their email address here in the next 2 minutes they can have the 10.

Hah! He aint kidding!

I made the mistake of hoping on a Street Stock server to try and get my Oval SR up. It ended up going the other direction.. :D

You speak true :frown:. The normally polite, respectful encounters I found when I entered in Week 12 have given way to being slammed on pace laps before the green, taken out in pre-race warm ups, lappers purposely wrecking leaders, 1st-timers jumping straight into a high level car with no test or practice, and the sort of verbal exchanges not heard since the elementary playground (even one adolecent exchange of MMA superiority including the threat of actual death)

So be not discouraged at what you may find in your first few days. Monday's Week 1 plus your hopefully quick progression out of Rookie Class will reveal iRacing in it's true glory.

Is this only if you sign up for a subscription or even if a new person signs up for the 2 month free trial? I'm planning to do the latter and would be more then happy to hook one of you fine folks up with $10. Just don't want to get anyone's hopes up if it isn't credited for free trial sign-ups.

I wanna see if I will like iRacing...and my wife is away for 2 weeks this month, so it is a perfect time to really get into it and try it out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back