Free 1 year of iRacing

I received a free one year of iRacing for purchasing a Next Level Racing rig. The key has been sitting here not being used, and it looks like this is more online oriented. Since I normally race offline, I think someone else could benefit more from this key. Therefore I would like to give this away. However, I would like this to go to someone who has lost their job due to covid-19, and may be having trouble making ends meet. It has been sitting here since June, so am assuming the key is still valid. I don't guarantee the key will work, but it does me no good to have it sitting on my desk. Please PM me if you could use this key.

Love the sentiment TShrimp but iRacing is the MOST expensive platform for racing that exists. The annual subscription is usually dwarfed by the cost of content needed to take advantadge of the subscription. So, offering that to someone who cannot afford cars or tracks due to job loss might be bittersweet at best. Note: not trying to suggest you don't do it so much as warning anyone in that position they will still be limited in terms of content they can use. Moreover, there will be a small collection of cars and tracks to enjoy but probably not enough to run a season of racing with. For reference, cars and tracks usually cost $10-$15 each.

Last edited:
Love the sentiment TShrimp but iRacing is the MOST expensive platform for racing that exists. The annual subscription is usually dwarfed by the cost of content needed to take advantadge of the subscription. So, offering that to someone who cannot afford cars or tracks due to job loss might be bittersweet at best. Note: not trying to suggest you don't do it so much as warning anyone in that position they will still be limited in terms of content they can use. Moreover, there will be a small collection of cars and tracks to enjoy but probably not enough to run a season of racing with. For reference, cars and tracks usually cost $10-$15 each.

Maybe an existing iRacing fan that couldn't afford to renew would work best? I assume that even if they let their subscription expire they still have their cars and tracks?

Fwyflyer, you get 16 cars and 22 laser scanned tracks with the free base content. That's with road, oval, and dirt content. I am sure one could spend a year racing that without having to purchase any other content.

For example: ACC offer 24 cars in their base/Free content lineup and a bunch of them are the same cars, just an evo model of the previous version. All the GT4 cars are DLC. You then only get 11 tracks in the base/free version- the 4 new tracks is also part of DLC.

Maybe an existing iRacing fan that couldn't afford to renew would work best? I assume that even if they let their subscription expire they still have their cars and tracks?

Yup, I renewed for 1 month in March when I was furloughed and we thought it would only last for a month or two. That was the first time in 4 years I had an iRacing sub. All stuff is kept :)

I also thought that this would be something for me! No job, a year free iRacing, I have a good amount of content, and people that asks me to join them in iRacing, but... I think there are many others that will spend more time on iRacing than me, and, it doesn't look good for a staff to get these things!

I love the idea you have, and I hope the year sub goes to someone who really will enjoy it! :)

Last edited:
Can i please make a request for the one year subscription. Im married my wife is having the hardest time finding a job and Im working double shifts plus paying all the bills. My wife helps by going to food donation and even collects enough to share with the neighbors. My only escape from the real world is sim racing and video games. I would so much appreciate your 1 year subscription. God Bless!

Can i please make a request for the one year subscription. Im married my wife is having the hardest time finding a job and Im working double shifts plus paying all the bills. My wife helps by going to food donation and even collects enough to share with the neighbors. My only escape from the real world is sim racing and video games. I would so much appreciate your 1 year subscription. God Bless!

I already gave it to another. However, I am not sure if they were able to use it. I will check with them and get back to you. BTW...the key seems to work only for new accounts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back