1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC FPS Drops nowadays

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kristóf Kerekes, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Hey there guys!

I've been noticing a lot of FPS drops nowadays within AC. All my settings remained unchanged, everything on lowest. I have a GTX650 1GB Golden Sample, which, I think shouldn't have problems running the game on the worst possible graphics on 1680x1050 resolution. I didn't have AS big drops in 0.2 as I'm having now. Sometimes it's really a lottery to get the car out of the turn with all that. I'm not sure if it has to do with Rivali Tempo Does the program need a lot of hardware resources on the client side? Is it possible to solve it at some point?

2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I have the same video card and with the same setings i have the same FPS...around 100-110....
    Only HDR has a big impact lowering FPS to 60-70

3. I have around 80 without HDR, but it drops a lot pretty often, to like 30. Is it stable for you? What are the other specs of your PC? My CPU is kinda out-dated and I only have DDR2 rams, not DDR3.

4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I think i have a pooor video card than yours...In haste i didnt read well and i`ve seen it 560 instead of 650 lol...

AMD X4 640,
    8gb ddr3,
    GTX 560Ti GS 1Gb.

Ingame setings:

1280x1024@75hz
    AF 4x
    AA 8x
    FXAA Off
    Shadow high
    World detail maximum
    Blur Off
    HDR Off
    Cubemap low
    Facesperframe 6

FPS depends of track/day time...but at default i havea range from 80 to 110...
    But on some tracks when i have 80..its not going more than 95 and on other tracks when i have 100 its going past 110

• Like Like x 1
  5. There was a bug with hotlap app already in Tech preview(which was later fixed from app devs). Try deleting Rivali Tempo and see if its fixed.

RSR Live app is now out which is perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1