FPS drop from 180 to 20 when I push my accelerator bottom, can't find any solutions.

When I just enter the game, everything is good, my fps will stick at 180, but just push any bottom like brake,accelerator or gears, fps will just drop to 20-40 unless I release the button. And this condition just happened in the first lap, if I drive few laps later, it becomes normal, fps will drop just in the first lap of the game.

My PC
CPU: I7-11700
GPU: RTX 3070
MEM: 16G
In game temp and Occupancy rate both CPU and GPU will not over 50%, everything looks good actually, that's so werid why the FPS will drop intensely.
Is here anyone face the same issues like me?

No clue, but curious: Do you have Vsync enabled? Can't see a connection, but maybe it's bugging... very weird behaviour you describe.
(have you tested a gamepad or a keyboard as well?)

Only in AC i guess?

No clue, but curious: Do you have Vsync enabled? Can't see a connection, but maybe it's bugging... very weird behaviour you describe.
(have you tested a gamepad or a keyboard as well?)

Only in AC i guess?
Yep, only in AC, and I have no Vsync. Also found that everytime my FPS drops, the occupancy rate of GPU will drop to 5% even 0%. All these weird situation will disappeared after a few laps. All that only happened in first lap always.

Very weird... no idea... :unsure:
Besides updating all drivers i can only see help with a reinstall of AC or in the worst case reinstall windows...
If you use CSP/Sol etc. try disabling it, test AC vanilla (without any mods... )

When I just enter the game, everything is good, my fps will stick at 180, but just push any bottom like brake,accelerator or gears, fps will just drop to 20-40 unless I release the button. And this condition just happened in the first lap, if I drive few laps later, it becomes normal, fps will drop just in the first lap of the game.
I had a similar issue in AC. I turned down the particles effects/smoke on Content Manager.
Also reduce the amount of apps your using or bug test them.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.