1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Found something interesting about my download problem...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Jugador, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Hmmmm...Just realized I can download certain files, but not others. I get the "slow down" flag on just about all the other files I've tried to download, but I can download some files with no problem. For example, I can download the "RBR GT_Gauges" file as many times as I want, but I get the "slow down" flag every time I try to download the RBR particle mod.

Doesn't make sense to me, but thought it might mean something to the administrators...:D

[​IMG]

2. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Most files are packed with .rar instead of .zip. Do you have winrar installed (can't imagine its related though).

The error you are getting is only experienced by a very small amount of people. But you can give it a try.

Also make sure not to use ancient download managers etc

3. Okay, never mind. I tried the "RBR GT_Gauges" file again, and now it's saying "slow down". I guess it's just a hit or miss thing. Maybe it's vBulletin? The reason I say that is because this is the only site that I have this problem.