• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins #FORZAJULES FERRARI 1.1

#FORZAJULES

1. chessmaster02

chessmaster02

Ratings:
    +48
    chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

#FORZAJULES FERRARI - #FORZAJULES

Read more about this resource...

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,998
    @chessmaster02 various people have asked you plenty of times now to upload a screenshot when you post a mod to the resource manager.

Ill ask it once more before I am going to delete all of your latest entries tomorrow as for some reason you just don't want to follow a few simple rules
    • Add a short descriptive title (WITHOUT THE SHOUTING CAPITALS)
    • Add a proper description: what kind of file are you sharing, what can people expect
    • Add a version number
    • Add a finished project as we don't do WIP's. Every time people have to re-download all the content plus you are taking up way too much space on the disc by adding 3 versions per day. Its pointless, just finish it and upload it afterwards.
    • If for whatever reason you must update a resource, use the appropriate button to do so and not create a new resource entry for a fixed logo.
    Now please adjust all your recent uploads with the above, its really simple. People love downloading skins but like this you are giving us moderators a ton of work to fix things multiple times a day.

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. chessmaster02

chessmaster02

Ratings:
    +48
    If Graham would stop deleting my 2015 mod then I will stop. There was a problem with my old version of this mod and Graham deleted it so I had to do it like this ok.

4. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +210
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Steven Poirier

Steven Poirier

Ratings:
    +2,893
    You still need to post screenshot

• Agree Agree x 6