1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Forza Motorsport Racing Association S1

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Jake Sanson, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

There appears to be very few racers on FM4 and it's the only game I can realistically play on RD, so I was wondering about starting up my own league, with several championships to race for under a new banner:

FMRA (Forza Motorsport Racing Association)

Regular race days (most likely on Friday nights) and it would be whoever wants to race whenever they wish to race.

Who would be up for it?

2. I don't know what happened to the leagues, I left the leagues for a while due to bad connection and when I came back nobody seemed to be racing anymore. Maybe there was some nuclear apocalypse that no-one told me about. I might be interested, but it depends if other people are interested

3. Id join on Friday nights when I can. I was in the RDDC club here but recently left due to nothing happening. Send me friend request and I will keep checking back here. There is a drivers club RDDC but it is pretty inactive as a group although a lot of previous members are still active on Forza in other clubs/leagues.

4. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

I'd love to but recently had to stop racing in the leagues due to work shifts...

Anything starting before 10pm is bad for me but anything after is too late on a school night...
    Weekends may be ok but it's really dependant on day and time and is never the same week to week...

5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Weird, posted, it didn't update and said I needed to wait 15 seconds, clicked send and they both popped up so this was a dupe message... sorry

6. Ok, folks the first race demo for 2013 will be next Friday. will be something cheap to get started.

7. Cars? Track?

8. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Hmmm, next friday? If the start of the session be after 8.30PM, I might show up. :)
    Can you please invite me Jake?

9. Added you on XBOX Live.

OK, how's this for a challenge:

City Car body style, FWD only, Front and Rear spoilers from Forza, 300bhp maximum, 2000 ibs weight minimum, no real team race liveries only fictional, real sponsors permitted.

Silverstone Internatonal circuit, Friday 19th October, 20:30pm GMT.

10. I claim the Aston Martin Cygnet, #22, Downforce Motorsport.

11. My initial test session puts the car at 1:37.298. Pretty average but some adjustments and more practice and we'll have a real racer on our hands!! Picture coming up soon.

12. i might be up for this, also left rddc recently due to nothing happening, we tried to get it back on track but we found that leauges were just getting down to 4ppl per race.

13. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Mine is ready.
    296 bhp and 2008.41 lbs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. il prep a car but cant gaurentee that il take part, recently became a farther for the first time so i may be knackered. feel free to add me tho

15. Congrats Andrew!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Can't make it next Friday... I finish work at 8pm and won't be home till after 9...

Hopefully next time though

17. I don't like to be the bearer of bad news but I just noticed that that car is classified as a hatchback rather than a city car

18. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Just in case I can join, what is a 'city' car?

Are we talking a different way of saying, 'Saloon'?

19. A list would help. I'm always unsure! Coz I'm thick!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Hmmm, you're right. So it means we are going to race with the little 10 feet cars then.