1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Forza Motorsport 4 April Alpinestars Pack

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by rosh555, Mar 27, 2012.

1. here's the photos of the cars

2. Merc race car is interesting ...... Bet it's a handful though

3. Cant see vid!!

4. I think this is the last pack on season pass. Gotta ask myself was it worth it? how many have I actually used .......... very few ...... and now early dlc is at a reduced price hmmmm. Where are the tracks???????????

• Like Like x 1
  5. Where are they indeed!!

6. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

What a lovely set of cars. One of the best so far. CanĀ“t wait to put my hands on it.

7. Is there a list of cars anywhere??

8. tbh i cant bring myself to get the DLC because its just more cars, and tbh theres plenty enough for me now. Though I think the porsche pack will be worth it, especially to get a carrera cup going ;)

Id be willign to pay for new tracks though.

9. Houbahouba that merc in race-trim looks sweet.

10. I think this is the least exciting pack we've had, Gotta say I'm a bit dissapointed overall the DLC. The majority of the cars I use are already on the game lol. Not too sure yet If I'll bother with the Porsche pack. My heart says yes but my brain says NO, why pay for the same cars in different dresses, but we shall see!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

• Like Like x 2
  12. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

It a shame there been no tracks, but I didn't think there would be while the season pass has time left.
    I see they left the Porsche addon till after the season pass finished, and hopefully there maybe some tracks afterwords.

13. Thanks Paulo

14. This is one of the best DLC's for Forza so far. I agree with Turn10 (for once:D) that this pack has something for everyone.

I'll mostly use the SLS GT3 (so the Z4 can have a playmate), the old Merc, the 850R (fits in a 1994 BTCC class together with the BMW E36 and Alfa 155) and the RX-7 (a friend of mine got one he's using in gymkhana-style tracks and he always beats me:)). I must also buy a pink '59 Eldorado for drifting:p. The Maserati fits in V8 Superstar racing, too.

Summary: It's one hell of a nice DLC:)

• Like Like x 2