FM2 Forza Motorsport 2

Forza Motorsport 2 (Turn 10 Studios)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
93273175133frontzw3.jpg

• FreeDriver

i've race pro from one week but i've play it for 2 times and than i leave it,forza last night i've do the 222°time cl.B on speedway!!!

Some screens of mine from Forza 2

My "Team Dynamics" inspired Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
TD4.jpg

Same car, just at a different angle.
TD3.jpg

When I first joined a touring car league on Forza, this was the car I chose to start of with.
HalfordsCivic.jpg

Then of course, finding the lack of torque from the Honda, I had to impromise. I introduce to you, my "Heretic Racing" Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
ANissan4.jpg

After that season ended, I was told I didnt have to change cars like all the others, for the reason being I didnt use the same car for all of the first season. So I kept the same car, and changed paintjobs, I went for a more "Patriotic" approach :D
NissanIRL.jpg

And when I joined the ETCC (which I never officially contested due to router problems), As you can see from a few pictures, I did settle for the number "69" alot, but that was already chosen, so I had to pick again (After this picture, I changed from "619" to "38")
ETCC3.jpg

Nowadays I normally use the number twenty two whenever possible, but since I cant add my own numbers to the cars, I normally tend to use the number twenty two car in any class on Race Pro (Minus the WTCC class, the number twenty two car is a GR Asia Seat Leon)

• WdotDynamite

Anyone know any good online racing leagues for this game? Thanks.

This is the league that I race with on forza, we have a good group of guys and we have about 5-7 really fast guys! If I may suggest, sign up for the B700 AZT Touring Car series. To me it's the most fun and competetive. Im sitting at second right now in the points after 2 races, my teamate is 7 points in front of me, and my team is almost 100 points ahead of second in the team standings! Please dont be alarmed by the little number of post's, we just switched to that new forum like a week ago.

• Languish

I'm picking this up after recently acquiring the wireless wheel. I am hoping to experience an almost completely different game by driving it in that way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back