1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza 4 Time Trials

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Andrew Skinner, Dec 13, 2011.

1. hey guys, me and a few other mods had this idea the other day and is based on the sucessful f1 2011 time trials by James Chant.

basically every 2 weeks a track will be selected and a car class. the time trial must be run with no assists (auto gears and Manual (no clutch) are allowed) and the winner of each time trial gets to choose the Track, class and/or car used. to make things easier please take a photo of your time and post it in the time trial thread.

this thread is to gauge intrest and is open to Everyone
    have fun
    • Like Like x 5
  2. When you posting the first TT?
  3. Nice idea guys
  4. first TT will be in the new year
    and cant wait to get started
  5. Andrew,

I presume fastest lap for the TT's will have to be a clean one?

Whilst I won't win any, I'm looking forward to it.

6. Why not use the Rivals Mode for this? IE, pick a Rivals event and we can all post times to it and that way we can all see the list all the time. This will also help our Driver's club gain standing in the tables.
  7. Good idea tom that is currently an option, tom it dosnt have to be clean however clean laps will go above dirty laps what il do is il trial the rivals mode and a TT and see what is best, im gonna post the TT test run now