1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Forza 4 league or Club Events

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Andrew Skinner, Oct 13, 2011.

1. hey guys

we are nearing the end a suscessful forza 3 league. i was wondering should we do a forza 4 league or just to weekly events (like 2 per week) would like to hear your thoughts on this

what would you perfer?

2. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

I think it should be club events. But would be up for both.

3. I'm easy for either - but least with club events people may find it easier to drop in at any time.

OR BOTH!!??

4. If you can setup a league to incorporate as much as possible from the new game then great. Clubs are always fun as well, you never know when somebody is gonna drop out of the leagues. The club provides a good starting point for new drivers to get used to possible league rules ad restrictions.

5. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

I hope that those events can begin a bit later than usual, or I will not be able to do them.

6. I'm sure they will Paulo. There's a lot to get our heads around in FM4. We all need loads of practice and I still need to get the game!!

7. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Hi Paulo,

What time are you looking for starting events?

Regards,
    Garry

8. I am really interested in racing with u guys... We could organize any club event like other sims have!!!

Finally there will be a FORZA 4 RACING CLUB weekly races????

;)

cheers!