Formule 4 Brazil data

Misc Formule 4 Brazil data 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

litchis

@Simberia
litchis submitted a new resource:

Formule 4 Brazil - data.acd F4

Here is a modified data.acd of the formula_4_brazil :

-This data.acd modify the weight of the car, a torque of 3,36 kg/hp and a top speed of about 220km/h instead of 208km/h.
this data.acd is more realistic than the original FFSA F4 Mygale M21-F4
The old data was based on the RSS 4 which was actually based on the old Mygale M14-F4.
Note : If u want realistic perfomance from the gp explorer the original data.acd is good cause they have bridled the car to same perfomance as old M14-F4

Read more about this resource...

While the changes at top speed are pretty accurate (getting 244 kmh at fuji straight while italian f4 got 245 aprox in imola) it gives me some error at loading the formula_4_brasil_kn5 so the car looks extremely bugged (solved already)

Last edited:
While the changes at top speed are pretty accurate (getting 244 kmh at fuji straight while italian f4 got 245 aprox in imola) it gives me some error at loading the formula_4_brasil_kn5 so the car looks extremely bugged (solved already)
Can you please say how did you solve it? It cant decrypt the model

bonjour, je ne peut point installer le fichier dans content manager. Cela me dis qu'il ne trouve pas de choses a installer. Merce de me repondre pour que je resoude mon probleme

Yeah, it can't be decrypted for me either, it'd be lovely if one of the many people replying saying "I solved it", cared to mention how.

EDIT: To practice what I preach, this car exists in multiple forms online. If yours has this problem you can't fix it, the unencrypted original is out there.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea