custom_showroom_1553602338.jpg

custom_showroom_1553602357.jpg

custom_showroom_1553613853.jpg

custom_showroom_1553613863.jpg

custom_showroom_1553613875.jpg

Woah!
Where'd that come from?
How did I miss this?
Five pages in and I'm just now getting cue'd in.
Must be getting old and slow.
Thanks...I'll take it.
And it will be free... like a demo for the amazing work rss does. Their sims are top notch.

Now if only they would release an LMP1 and LMP2 MOD based on the 2015 or 2016 regulations so we could have full endurance events...

Woah!
Where'd that come from?
How did I miss this?
Five pages in and I'm just now getting cue'd in.
Must be getting old and slow.
Thanks...I'll take it.
And it will be free... like a demo for the amazing work rss does. Their sims are top notch. I think the more people try their models, the more people will buy them.

Now if only they would release an LMP1 and LMP2 MOD based on the 2015 or 2016 regulations so we could have full endurance events...

Boring stuff to look at but important nonetheless - LODs completed, 5 in total. May still add a few extra bits to the LOD A, but it wont affect any of the rest.

A - 270k tris, 170 objects
AB - 132k tris, 143 objects
B - 39k tris, 117 objects
C - 14k tris, 32 objects
D - 7.2k tris, 2 objects

So the same as normal Kunos spec LODs with the addition of a 50% tri cut lod that pops in very very early which should be a nice boost on the grid. Geometry is nearly identical, just the loss of chamfers etc.

---

Just doing a little fps testing, here's what im getting. Not comprehensive by any stretch but a nice indicator (all tests the same, full grid etc). Tried to pick similar cars, obviously the Tatuus is super old and low poly so not very representative so included the F1 cars too.

RSS3 (with LODs): 61 fps
RSS3 (no LODs): 45 fps
FH19: 52 fps
Kunos SF70: 57 fps
Kunos Tatuus: 60 fps
RSR F317 mod: 54 fps

custom_showroom_1555342440.jpg

custom_showroom_1555342453.jpg

Last edited:
A good cake takes time to bake, just be patient. It's still announced as free on the OP.

A tad more fps on a full grid with such amount of detail vs the old kunos F4 is amazing, should also help during T1-T2 confusion.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea