Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Looking good! ;)

Pretty close to release? Excited for this car.

Hi )
Not sure exactly the release of the car , Planned ect ,
I just Make the 3D ,
All areas are looking really good , Audio , Physics , 3D ,

My side mainly trying to make as accurate build as possible , With all the details I can see from the real car ,
Which in reality as a lot ,
Almost to the point external where I can maybe bake the chassis maps for the chassis soon ,
Id say within the next 48hrs or so ,
We can get these main AO maps baked , All wheels , suspension , tires , brakes , discs ,
Are all painted , After some tweeking ,
I managed to get the Hybrid tires to work with these tires , which as saved me some time ,
Those tires took a lot of texturing , might add a few more details yet not sure will look once everything is finished on the build ,

Special thanks to @Amir Vodokotlic for providing us with some data , which includes a detailed blueprint of a seat , In which we can now build to match the quality of the car :)

Awesome, I am sure it is an immense amount of work to do all of this. Thankfully we have people like you who bring us great new content.

Looking forward to driving this baby.

Thanks

Awesome, I am sure it is an immense amount of work to do all of this. Thankfully we have people like you who bring us great new content.

Looking forward to driving this baby.

Thanks
Hi )
Yes , Its just the details thats taking up most of my time ,
Obviously the other guys , got just the same amount to do , And we will get to see this soon ,

I am just working now on this area , the panel cuts and inside of the car ,
In which I have just boxed out , which is crazy talk ,
And just added the mounts and bolts for the dampers :geek:

upload_2017-4-29_13-5-56.png

upload_2017-4-29_13-7-42.png

Who was the guy who made the mod ,
With the drivers pedals working with the anims ?
Anyone know , Gonna add the pedals no point having 90% of things there and no pedals would be criminal :geek:
?

Thanks man ,
Wonder if the pedals are linked to the driver anims ,

So for example ,
Animate the drivers foot and pedal , and simply export the anims at the same time with the driver ,
Ill look into it some more ,
Not sure how it works with the throttle and brake either , good stuff man thanks for posting :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.