Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

If this will be on par with the Formula Hybrid physics and FFB (and I see no reason why it shouldn't be) it's going to be my absolute favorite mod.

Great job guys, really appreciate your hard work on the not F1 car. Modders like you are the reason I was happy way back when Kunos announced they will introduce the hybrid systems into the sim, to give you proper tools to get the job done in the best way possible :thumbsup:

I have been working around the front of the side pods ,
I redid the intake after countless hrs for searching for a perfect front view with no wheels to see the intake ,
Only blind spot on all my blueprints and reference ,
Still wants a little smoothing here and there but really happy with the results today , although might not look like much as happened but usually the case when doing fine details and adjustments :)
upload_2017-4-18_22-45-9.png

upload_2017-4-18_22-46-53.png

upload_2017-4-18_22-49-44.png

As you can see next to the turning vane ,
And the pods is where todays work as been mostly ,
Still not 100% , But massive improvements again ,
Tomorrow wanted to polish the nose off and finish the front suspension mounts ,
On the under carriage ,
But think 1 more day is needed on the sides and floor area , just to polish it til theres nothing left but glass ,
upload_2017-4-18_22-53-21.png

Last edited:
Slow work ,
But like I mentioned above , solid progress still happening ,
I found some really nice data ,
Spent a lot of time finding what I need to produce something really accurate for you guys ,
If you compare from yesterday the nose , especially , you can see what I have been working on ,
Also ingame shadows and settings ,
Mirrors ect , Shader settings , and brake disc glow and some cam settings :)
upload_2017-4-21_16-35-57.png

in the formula hybrid 2017 you where talking about linking the tyre deg to the dirt layers is this possible to try with this master peace or is that to much work just to test ?

in the formula hybrid 2017 you where talking about linking the tyre deg to the dirt layers is this possible to try with this master peace or is that to much work just to test ?
Its not possible man ,
There is no support for it in any shaders , I wouldnt suggest there was , unless I was confused and busy , or simply confused about been busy :D

Simply beautiful! I am loving my Formula Hybrid and this looks to be another hit. Just a question, how hard is it to add a display to the actual dash for those of us that hide the wheel/hands?

Again, incredible magic you are creating here.

Thank you

As I did with the Formula Hybrid car, I'll be happy to hand over money for this one as well.
That car is still...in my opinion, the best car ever made for a simracing project.
You guy's attention to detail is absolutely remarkable.

Reactions: CC

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years