• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Formula Reiza - big difference in pit stop times - define fixed value?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by stash, Mar 30, 2014.

1. stash

stash

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello,
    i like to do 10 lap races with the formula reiza cars but i have a problem with the pit stop times. i modified the track files that every car is going to do a pitstop in this 10 laps. that's working great so far. but i saw a strange behaviour when i recognized the pit stop times of each car. in most cases the pit stops last about 4 to 5 seconds. but sometimes, a pit stop lasts about 15 to 20 seconds?? i have no idea why some cars need more than 10 seconds longer to do their stop. there is no reason for such a behaviour because i turned everything off which might result in longer pitstop times. invulnerability is on, damage multiplier 0%, mechanical failures off (even this two options should make no difference because of invulnerability).

did someone recognized the same behaviour? is there a possibility to define a fixed value for the pit stop duration in certain config files?

regards