Formula Legacy Manager - 2010s

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still a huge question I haven't answered yet about the 1950 reset.. Real teams or not ?
The problem with real teams is their appearance in Formula One. If you perform too good, will you be there for a long time or not ? Should McLaren appears in 1966, Frank Williams cars in 1975 etc.. There's a possibility that in 1965, the only team I could remove to let McLaren arrive is Ferrari if they are Tier 4.. and obviously that's a problem IMO ^^
So there are two options.
A : We go with real teams and I remove and add teams following the real F1 history, no matter if they're winning or not (which is very realistic and totally not due to teams performance) Of course I won't remove the world champion but you see the idea. The main problem is also the number of teams and their color scheme sometimes..
B : We play with fictional teams that will go from 1950 to 2020 or so.. but who creates those teams, me or you ? How long will they exist ? As long as each of you manage them or forever..? I don't know. I've already made some tests with fantasy teams but.. mmmh..

(If you don't want to write an answer, Haha for A, Wow for B)

eRVjSv0.png

svWzKOE.png

Last edited:
Force teams to switch to more realistic ones when the time is right. Ferrari shouldn't disappear, but teams like Honda, BRM and Jordan that stayed around too long in our game should get kicked out when there is space for a new team regardless. If the team is performing badly but still exists IRL, keep them in. Tyrrell stayed around despite being crap through the 80s.

You used to force some of us to change team names when one went under. For example, I used to be the manager for March, but that's not still around. Another thing is that 2013 ought to have Marussia and Caterham somewhere in the list. BRM, for example, could easily go for one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes