Formula KS2 @ Hungaroring - Wednesday August 1st 2012

netkar_ks2.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Formula KS2
Track: Hungaroring (Download)
Weather: dry
KS2 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification (20 minutes)
20:30 GMT: Race 1 (14 laps)
20:55 GMT: Qualification 2 (10 minutes)
21:05 GMT: Race 2 (14 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Andre Gravningsmyhr
  3. Teemu Toikka
  4. Grzesiek Zabielski
  5. Marcus Dillon
  6. Samuel Fuller
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Came in late because I forgot, Quali 2 did a pretty good lap and started from 2nd. Was leading for about 2 laps until went wide in S3 and had to let Andre past, then spun a couple of times and ran out of fuel, managed to get back to pits, but then game minimized and couldnt get back in game so quit :(
Was fun tho, I'm in for the next club event for sure :D

Yeah, Teemu, Marcus, race 2 issues tonight are not the norm. I've never seen that happen before :D

As for the race start itself, you can drive around randomly when on the grid, or go in and out of pit/box. But when the countdown goes to 0, get on the grid, and wait for the green lights.

Hehe, I quite enjoy the KS2, but it is a real handful! The Osella's a car I haven't tried yet, so I would certainly love to give it a go. It look like a similar idea to what Radical have been doing for a while now, which is a winning formula to me. :)

Maybe to make preparation easier, both races should use the same car? Just a thought, save having people get to know the track in two different cars, sort out two setups, etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back