Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aus GP just finished, where is the Formula Hybrid 2018? :D
9e9.gif

Awesome work guys! :thumbsup:

The race was definitely interesting. Ferrari won due to VSC, it's ok Mercedes won Spain last year due to VSC. No one should complain about VSC. But that Mercedes looks blisteringly fast, especially in Hamilton's hands. Even with the W09 in dirty air, the SF71H couldn't really pull away at all.

ANYWAYS, bring on the Formula Hybrid 2018 pls :D

I still have another 14 hours chance to drive the mod and i'm a patient man. I'll be here waiting :D
Keep waiting man soon she will be here in all her glory :)
maybe a few hrs more, there is a damn lot of files and settings here to finalize, everything and everyone finished except me, so be gentle pointing fingers for blame :D
20hrs each me and @NeverKrash put in yesterday.

The race was definitely interesting. Ferrari won due to VSC, it's ok Mercedes won Spain last year due to VSC. No one should complain about VSC. But that Mercedes looks blisteringly fast, especially in Hamilton's hands. Even with the W09 in dirty air, the SF71H couldn't really pull away at all.

ANYWAYS, bring on the Formula Hybrid 2018 pls :D
This is an English forum. Most of which properly haven't seen the race yet! I suggest that you might want to remove 75% of your post...

This is an English forum. Most of which properly haven't seen the race yet! I suggest that you might want to remove 75% of your post...
This is actually an international forum. He shouldn't delete his comment but rather write "SPOILER ALERT" at the beginning of it to inform people.

This is actually an international forum
In which a large proportion of members are from the UK...

. He shouldn't delete his comment but rather write "SPOILER ALERT" at the beginning of it to inform people.
This is the place to discuss a car! NOT a race! A comment like "Great race! Lot's of action and a surprise winner! Really can't wait to my hands on the car now!" would have done!

P.S. The race hasn't even been repeated on pay TV yet and isn't on free to air until later in the UK. So pretty much the only people that have seen the race are one's which got up to watch it. Some of us don't work Mon-Fri 9-5 you know....

In which a large proportion of members are from the UK...
Still, this is an international forum.
P.S. The race hasn't even been repeated on pay TV yet and isn't on free to air until later in the UK. So pretty much the only people that have seen the race are one's which got up to watch it. Some of us don't work Mon-Fri 9-5 you know....
Which is why "spoiler alert" is required.

Yes agree spoilers should not go in this thread as it's about the car. Any race discussions with spoilers should have been in the thread for the race. I purposely didn't look at my phone until after I'd watched it (sky+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%