Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Great Car ! Thanks!!
Livery is not finished yet!!!! Still WIP !
showroomrssfokcirg6o4ep.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is it seems maybe too fuel efficient - A full tank was predicting 77+ laps (1.83l/lap for me) at Barca (66 lap race).
It's spot on in my opinion, they probably never use full tank in RL! you can download 2015 montreal's gp (which very agressive on fuel) and around lap 46 you can see how much fuel they consumed in kg :)

Same for the british gp, where they used around 78kg for the whole race :)

It was past midnight when this was released and now i'm sick but it didn't stop me from driving it and holy s*** i think i found what to do while i'm sick for the weekend! I already expected great looks and i got it but man the physics... easy to learn hard to master. The sounds! Rivaling THE f***ing R3E

Oh and i don't care if they'll finish second to last this season. Someone make a McLaren livery dammit!

I am no Modern-F1 fan at all, I can't even drive these cars in a game. Still I had to purchase this masterpiece and its worth every cent.
Keep it going guys!
P.S. I love the possibility to get used tires, they look great!

What is the correct name of tyre compounds for Formula hybrid ?

I want to make .ini file for sidekick app so I can have tyre and brake display correctly.

Thanks.
Content Manager can generate the files Sidekick needs for all missing cars, I highly suggest it.
I've made it into the low 1:20 range, still trying to break into the 1:19s. Working on a setup!
1:19.3 here on UltraSofts and basically empty fuel tank, my brain struggles to cope honestly.

I have a problem did 95 laps around Barcelona and still going.

Still sucking though in 1:24's on medium tyres. :laugh:
Stock setup and medium ERS mode.
Really slow compared to what you guys are doing.

This car requires razor sharp skills.

Hard to comprehend just how fast corners come at you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 74 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 53 21.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.6%