Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

One thing to note is that when you go past 180 degrees on the steering, the hands sort of flip instead of moving normally (on the S1 car that is, havent tried the standard yet). Probably an easy fix, but thought I'd jot it down anyway so it can be rectified in the next version!

Yeah we added a comment about this in the Readme file :)

Also thanks for the kind words guys.

Reactions: CC
Just did a 10 laps run - Wow I can't stop smiling (and driving :D).
This car is top notch - Amazing quality, from 3d model to textures to sounds to the physics - It's amazing overall!
And so much more fun to drive than Kunos SF15-T (sorry Kunos :D)

To anyone who is still deciding wether to buy the car or not - this car is well worth the 4€, buy it and support the amazing crew!!!

Btw. is there an official donation address/mail for Race Sim Studio? I bought the car for 4€ but I think you deserve some more Euros. ;)

Last edited:
WARNING! Racing this car at SPA is NSFW!! Just took Pouhon flat out and nearly threw up because of the awesomeness.... This is the most fun i have had with a car in ages in any sim! I just can't thank you enough! WOW!

EDIT: Oh you naughty car! Copse flat too and 2/3 of the Maggots and becketts section :confused:

Last edited:
I think I broke something:D
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_monza_11-3-117-0-12-13.jpg

Finally. I bought it immediately, but i have one question, where's the template? Is it included in the rar package or i'm a donkey and i didn't see it? aahahah

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%