Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all tagged people . Do you want to join this forum game ?
You can look at the rules at first page on this forum.
Why was all of you tagged? Because I saw that you are all posted f1 mods and that means that you like F1
If you have any questions regard this game you can ask @Aidan Keranen or you can pm me aswell

Sorry for my english :)

@XCalinX @scottm0351 @DanHerz @bruno118 @Tommy2808 @TimeOut73 @Ja1981 @BigEarsGaming @filipos6 @rendgineer @ElMattoGrande @NeroTrident @bootsy @DaddeRaga @MylskynenXC @Zarresz @Nazyna @Morgiden @Ryugen @svenvanopi @Shine87 @G2_70 @kohayashi @Redish

thanks for tagging, but i can't work out what you do exactly, so i'm going to give it a miss.
Basically you join a team as a driver. You will be given a certain amount t of money to spend on improving your driver's skill levels. A race weekend will be simulated, and a video of the race produced. By the results of the race, you earn money, which you can keep spending to make yourself better, and more likely to win the championship.

Virtual money. ;)
Basically you join a team as a driver. You will be given a certain amount t of money to spend on improving your driver's skill levels. A race weekend will be simulated, and a video of the race produced. By the results of the race, you earn money, which you can keep spending to make yourself better, and more likely to win the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes