Formula 3 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 3 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
View attachment 640478
this is what it looks like
Ah, I think it may be the track not allowing AI to spawn. Do you have the 'RARE' rules mod installed? If so, disable it first and try again.

If not, try the following:

1. Make a quick race with the RSS F3 cars on a standard AC track, but only using the standard RSS skins on the opponents (and yourself) and not the downloaded F3 skins.

2. If it works, try making another on the same track but with the downloaded F3 skins.

3. If that works, swap the track out with Bahrain, and run the race again.

If it fails at step 1, it's a conflicting mod, or the car. If it fails at step 2, it's the downloaded skins. If it fails at step 3, it's the track.

Let me know!

Last edited:
Ah, I think it may be the track not allowing AI to spawn. Do you have the 'RARE' rules mod installed? If so, disable it first and try again.

If not, try the following:

1. Make a quick race with the RSS F3 cars on a standard AC track, but only using the standard RSS skins on the opponents (and yourself) and not the downloaded F3 skins.

2. If it works, try making another on the same track but with the downloaded F3 skins.

3. If that works, swap the track out with Bahrain, and run the race again.

If it fails at step 1, it's a conflicting mod, or the car. If it fails at step 2, it's the downloaded skins. If it fails at step 3, it's the track.

Let me know!
okay so i run all the tests.. and found out that bahrain is the problem, i also tried to load in to imola and that worked, but bahrain does not work.... i dont know how to fix it

okay so i run all the tests.. and found out that bahrain is the problem, i also tried to load in to imola and that worked, but bahrain does not work.... i dont know how to fix it
Okay so we're getting somewhere. Disable all other mods/apps you have and try it again, especially the 'RARE' mod; that breaks things.

Also try another downloaded track.

Does Bahrain work with other cars?

That may be something you have to ask on the forums unfortunately. Others have had the same issue as you with tracks, but I don't remember the solution. Sorry I couldn't help!
you dont have to be sorry, you helped me with enough. im really greatfull for your help. and i really like your carres you have mad keep makinf them. just the quality of the content is insane and i love it. all from here ;) :inlove:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.