Skins Formula 3 League - Skinpack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
VSR - Virtual Sim Racing submitted a new resource:

Formula 3 League - Skinpack - Assetto Corsa, Leagues, Racing, Formula, Formula 3, Sim Racing

screenshotdall8rknf6gy5h.jpg

Hello guys,

here is the VSR Formula 3 Championship Mod- / Skinpack. The modpack is for the Dallara F312. This is my first "mod", and I made this with my colleagues. ;)

(Link: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rsr-formula-3.8040/)

For instalation:

Pack the folder in WIn.RAR or 7Zip. Then delete the folder "F3 Liga Skinpack, witch you unpacked. Then you have 24 or 25 orders. Then (when you have...

Read more about this resource...

What exactly is your work at this skinpack? Change some previews and some livery.png makes you NOT to a creator of a skinpack :O_o:
Also I can't remember for a request to use my skins in "your" pack.
I will report you immediately :mad:

@After_Midnight

There are a lot of selfmade skins and a lot of your skins with changed numbers to allow using the same skins for teammates.
I think 2 skins are compleatly original, but to do upload a comlete season skinpack they had to be in there.

And I personally asked and got the permission to do skins("feel free to change the skins like you want")
And we also doesn't get money for this.

@After_Midnight

There are a lot of selfmade skins and a lot of your skins with changed numbers to allow using the same skins for teammates.
I think 2 skins are compleatly original, but to do upload a comlete season skinpack they had to be in there.

And I personally asked and got the permission to do skins("feel free to change the skins like you want")
I've never got a request about my work. And also feel free to change what you want do NOT mean upload it as YOUR work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Edit: RD is an English speaking website. Please only use English when communicating in publicly viewable threads.

@After_Midnight

Just to make it clear this was my answer:
yMhqFz8.png

I see no problem to change numbers for a league for your own website, but a completely different thing is to publish a "new" package here on RD without clearly specifying that all the credits go to the very talented skinners that spent weeks to create such a nice package in first place. I'm fully with @After_Midnight on this.
I'm sure that the intention wasn't to create any problem at all, nor to disrespect anyone, but this should have been managed with more care.

Just to make it clear this was my answer:
yMhqFz8.png

I see no problem to change numbers for a league for your own website, but a completely different thing is to publish a "new" package here on RD without clearly specifying that all the credits go to the very talented skinners that spent weeks to create such a nice package in first place. I'm fully with @After_Midnight on this.
I'm sure that the intention wasn't to create any problem at all, nor to disrespect anyone, but this should have been managed with more care.
Thank You :thumbsup:

Ok, sorry for that, i have to admit that I never asked for upload them again because it never was my plan before.
And as I said, VSR didnt made clear that its not his work, I also told him that.
We didnt wanted to do problems, so I'll tell him to delete the pack tomorrow(as soon as he can).

Regards Timo

Mod Edit: RD is an English speaking website. Please only use English when communicating in publicly viewable threads.
I'm also a German but I'll answer here in english.
I'm sure it was not your intention to disrespect the work of others (me included) and get trouble here but if you or one of your member comes up with:
"Hello guys,
here is the VSR Formula 3 Championship Mod- / Skinpack. The modpack is for the Dallara F312. This is my first "mod", and I made this with my colleagues. ;)"
you don't get any support, permissions to change anything on my work (can only speak for myself) and reupload it puplic. But I think after reading the answer of @Andrea Lojelo the things should be clear.
I don't spend weeks together with all the others of the RSR team for something like that.

Im not understand nothing in deutsch, but, I think I have understood from authors that if you ask permission to upload it and clarify who the authors are "credits", you do not need to erase it.

P.D: Sorry by my english.

Last edited:

Im not understand nothing in deutsch, but, I think I have understood from authors that if you ask permission to upload it and clarify who the authors are, you do not need to erase it.

P.D: Sorry by my english.

Yes, I thought that too, but I'm not sure about it now. VSR wanted to talk with him himself tomorrow, and we'll see how it will end :)
I personally think if he makes it clear enough (not just by post a link without a comment) it should be enough, cuz we dont earn something with it and I think he doesnt aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back