• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Formula 3 (309) @ Montreal

Discussion in 'Automobilista Setups' started by Miguel Muñiz, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Miguel Muñiz

Miguel Muñiz

Ratings:
    +16
    Here I leave my setup for Montreal, my best time with little fuel is 1.32.071

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +500
    good setup, nice and stable .. I tried one lap with default one (1:39) than loaded yours .. so far 5+1 laps in testing and I`m still slow but it is much better... so far 1:38, 1:37, 1:35, 1:35, 1:34 (high) .. still loosing at two corners (2nd and that chickane that leads to the long straight before hairpin) and that hairpin ..well probably loosing on all corners but here I feel like I`m super slow... are you taking that chickane before long straight on 2nd or 1st gear?
    Anyway I`ll try not to stay in your way if you are gonna race next Tuesday (13.4.) :)
    Thank you

3. Miguel Muñiz

Miguel Muñiz

Ratings:
    +16
    I put one lap with this setup so you can see better where to improve.

4. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +500
    thanx .. appriciate it ;) .. I`m taking 1st chickane on second gear, second one on 1st and braking later but slowing more in hairpin .. I`ll see if I can go below 1:34 .. I $uck in openwhellers so it might be it for me ..
    Question about that HUD? do you care to share link pls ? Looks like one from rF2

5. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +500
    Setup based on setup posted by Miguel (thank you) adjusted with motec to my liking .. Not much faster (-1s) but I can be more consistent and don`t have to push for the same laptimes.
    Changed things:
    Ride hight
    Springs
    Bumps
    Rebounds
    Toe
    Aero
    Lock
    Diff

Attached Files:

6. Miguel Muñiz

Miguel Muñiz

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks, you setup is better than mine.

7. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +500
    I`ll change duckt and engine cooling to lower values .

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016