1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 2000 @ Mugello Full GP - Wednesday February 20th 2013

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Feb 14, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Formula 2000
    Track: Mugello Full GP
    Weather: dry

18:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race (20 laps, mandatory pit stop)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Bram Hengeveld
    3. Lars Brugman
    4. Sérgio Marques
    5. Anthony Hilton
    6. Adam Farmer
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

2. Probably the only winged open wheeler I can keep on the road :)

Please note, we'll have a mandatory pit stop.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ill join you Senad :)

4. Bram hoping for an easy win :p. Guess we'll skip this one after all.

Let's try a fun car on a default track then. Aviano and the Vintage or F1600/1800. Although F1600/1800 are fun only for me I think :D

5. Sign me up

6. Since October that I don't race with NKP, this seems a good way to say goodbye to it, count me in also.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll try to join as well. Is it still the 2000's? And I'd love to race NKP some more but these early start times conflict with my little girls shower and storytime. Also the conflicting GSC F3 races are sometimes the reason I miss the races with NKP. This is sim is an enigma. I think 99% of the people that I've spoken to about this sim agree that it is one of the best ever.But it's always the same problem.....they don't race it because nobody else does.:O_o: Hopefully there'll be a little revival because of the upcoming AC tech demo(which will be available only to NKP owners at first :thumbsup:). See y'all tonight.

p.s. Does anybody have a decent/stable setup for me. I won't have a lot of time for praccy(read none),so any help would be much appreciated. :notworthy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have a look here mate:
    http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/setups.php

As for tonight's race, I'd love to join but have to check what my wife's plans are first :) Will let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks guys! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

so I downloaded a setup but it's not showing up in game? I put it here: C:\nkpro13\cars\Formula2000\setup. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

10. Bram

Bram

SimSheep :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bram

Bram

Ill do my best to do the race but after last night where i had to bail out because of my knee I am not entirely sure. See you guys on Teamspeak?

• Like Like x 2
  12. You have to put them in your My Documents > netKar Pro > Setups folder mate ;)

Mine are here in Win7...

setups.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. You have my gratitude :thumbsup:

14. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

I am not prepared - but I cannot miss this momentous occasion! :)

15. Ah, damn, of course it isn't... I copied the previous F2000 post, and it obviously had the summer start times. It should be the regular RD start time, 20:10 and 20:30 GMT in the winter.

16. ah ok, sorry to say, but I am not able to race then:(
    Scratch that, I will come back in :D

17. Bram

Bram

This is not going to work for me guys. Cant race longer than 1/2 a lap without getting cramps. Will try again next week.