Formula 2000 Endurance @ Newbury 2006 Wednesday October 20th

Senad, mate I'll post my setup in the nKPro setups Download section, I'm doing 54s but its pretty stable, Ive tried all sorts of setups, but this one seems the best, BTW I run a G25 @ 360degrees.

Edit: I posted 2 setups, see what you think mate, hope they help. :)

Not sure if i can make this one now chaps as i still do not have my new wheel and had no email saying it's been shipped. Placed the order last friday the 15th with Fanatec and have been told shipping will be this week, but it may be after wednesday. If i do not make this one then i will deffo be around for the next one.

Bjorn did you try the keyboard+mouse for driving??? with that you have also 2 aids that help you (TC and ABS) so it will be less hard for you maybe!!! ;)

P.S: for example the track record is by Fox Gek that is a keyboard player!! ;)

P.P.S: did a nice PB yesterday (53.254) you can found the setup in the setup section if you need it!! ;)

great race thank you all for the fun for tonight....

btw i need to learn how to pit.....miss my place at every pit stop and stalled also the engine..... LOL, but for the rest was a great race, thank you all everyone was very clean on the track and in the first stint i did also few fights with Roberto!!! ;)

so again great evetn Bjorn thx again and thank you again everyone!! ;)

Survived till the end :woot:

I spun way too much, had to pit for repairs twice. In the end, I was way behind, 7 laps I think.
I think I spun in the first corner, and someone ran into me, sorry about that.

A couple of questions about pitting, if I may. No penalties for speeding in pitlane? No time lost for refueling or changing tires? That's strange.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%