Formula 2000 Endurance @ Newbury 2006 Wednesday October 20th

Thanks for the race guys!!
I have to say for my 2 crashes sorry first but i saw the replay and i dont think that it was my fault..I say this because im new to nkpro and i know about the problem about touching someone and i dont want to give u the wrong impresion... ;)
I want to be a fair racer!
Anyway im looking forward to the next race!!!

Thanks for the race guys!!
I have to say for my 2 crashes sorry first but i saw the replay and i dont think that it was my fault..I say this because im new to nkpro and i know about the problem about touching someone and i dont want to give u the wrong impresion... ;)
I want to be a fair racer!
Anyway im looking forward to the next race!!!

Can you upload the replay on www.speedyshare.com please? I think mine is set for 15 minutes only.

I think you ran into me in turn 1 of lap 1. Like I said, my fault completely, no worries, and sorry :)

Having big fault not to consult the site rather often I am upset to have missed your running of newberry for a lack of information, has future I shall not miss to register if I am informed in your running of F2000 and FTarget

nice one m8!!! is nice have one fast guys like you here with us!!!! and i hope that you will not only race wtih us, but maybe you will also share some of your fast setups!!! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back