rF2 Formula 2 @ Kyalami - Sunday December 16th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had a superb start, but was watching behind on Lap 2 and got on the curb, unfortunately I was not quick enough leaving and collected someone. I am really sorry. Never drove the track before was great fun and i was competetive after 20 min practice.

Also got my setup nice and pretty solid. Unfortunately I hit Frederic after his spin. Tried to avoid you but just clipped you. Sorry about that :( Phillipe then het my back, also sorry for that Phillipe but don't think it was any one's fault really as that is a very fast corner.

Managed to get to the pits and then my temp started climbing. Switched off the engine but guess what, I assigned ignition and not starter so could not start my car :redface:. Should have tested that but lesson learnt.

Really starting to like these Formula 2 cars. Epic fun and once again thanks Stefan for setting up these races.

See you all at the next one and if not happy holidays and if you are traveling please travel safe.

Unfortunatly the race was very chaotic.
First there were no startlights and I had no idea when to start, so I took the soundsignal as an indicator, but it went so fast that my car just went slowly from the line and someone hits me in this instance also.

2 laps later I saw the message "1 lap to serve drive-through penalty"
No idea where that penalty came from, but I went in and took the strange penalty.

Later I was catching up to Stefan and Pires again lap after lap, but when I reached Pires, he lost his car in front of me drifting his car towards me, so I went to the right side to avoid it, but unfortunatly there was a hill exactly on that part of the track and it launched me into the barriers ;(

A shame that there are still tons of bug with this track/game, otherwise it was quite fun indeed.

I had a good pace and stayed out of trouble. I was leading the race with Pires behind me. When Dino was out I was really was pushing for a 1:03.. In the second to last corner went wide and hit the wall, lost my fron left wheel and the pit costed me 608 seconds with 5 minutes to go.., so goodbye victory. :D

Next week is gonna be a blast we will take these Formula 2 cars to the 12H layout of Sebring. I hope you guys will be joining again! :)

My first victory!!!!

Okay it is not the most beautiful victories... I cross with a lot of luck the disorders of the first tours laps by leaving last. I find myself, when dino makes his penalty, behind Stephan has 2/3 seconds during ten or fifteen lap until dino the rocket returns. In the big line we fight for the 2nde place and I turn at the head of the duel to the first corner, but in the following one as said it dino I lose the back and by wanting to avoid me taken this time dino's nickname the flyingman.... Too far behind Stephan I push hardly to 10 seconds and take the head after its misadventure....

Hope to see you all for the next race at sebring xD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back