rF2 Formula 2 @ Interlagos (Sao Paulo) - Fri 09Mar18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Gonna have to sign out I'm afraid. In the hospital waiting room atm with a broken little toe, ouch.
Hey, at least I got rF2 configured ready for when I can use the brake pedal again :O_o:
Have a great race guys :cool:

Gonna have to sign out I'm afraid. In the hospital waiting room atm with a broken little toe, ouch.
Hey, at least I got rF2 configured ready for when I can use the brake pedal again :O_o:
Have a great race guys :cool:
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that mate! :( How on earth did you manage to break your little toe? :O_o:

At least you were able to setup rFactor 2, so you will be ready for next time! ;) I shall remove you from the list for this event, and we hope to have you back again soon! :thumbsup:

Daft really, I guess you could say I misjudged the apex of Settee Corner, cracked it against the leg :/
Anyway yes, looking forward to getting back on track asap!
Ah, Settee Corner - that is a classic turn, and can be difficult to negotiate for even the most experienced of us. I would class myself as a seasoned professional, but every now and again I will still make a mistake! Too wide and you're just wasting time, but cut the corner too much and it will hurt you! :p Some say that the older you get, the trickier it becomes to get the apex just right! :roflmao:

Let's hope that it does not take too long for you to recover. :)

Hey, I haven't tried one of the group races on race department yet. I thought i would try the track before signing up. Is there a standard password to use or do you only open that up for registered racers?

Hey, I haven't tried one of the group races on race department yet. I thought i would try the track before signing up. Is there a standard password to use or do you only open that up for registered racers?
Sign up and give it a go! ;) There is no better way in which to find out what these events are like! I can assure you - and I'm certain the other guys will agree - that they are great fun! :D

As for the password, this is the same for all servers, regardless of the game. And you do not need to be signed up to an event in order to see the password. The only requirement, which you have already satisfied, is that you must be a Premium Member. :thumbsup: This will allow you to view the thread containing the server password; you can find a link in the opening post of this thread. :)

Some say that the older you get, the trickier it becomes to get the apex just right! :roflmao:
Lol, so that explains an awful lot then :roflmao::roflmao:
Yeah I screwed that one right up! Dislocation and fractured toe bone. The thing I'm most gutted about (of course!) is not being able to race for a while. Or maaaaybe I could just put my feet up and map a thumbstick to the brakes :barefoot::p

Lol, so that explains an awful lot then :roflmao::roflmao:
HAHAHA! Don't worry, I'm getting there too! :p

Yeah I screwed that one right up! Dislocation and fractured toe bone.
Indeed you did - that does not sound pleasant... :O_o:

The thing I'm most gutted about (of course!) is not being able to race for a while.
I honestly don't blame you - I would be pretty gutted too! :unsure:

Or maaaaybe I could just put my feet up and map a thumbstick to the brakes :barefoot::p
This is exactly what I was going to suggest! Do it! :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back