Formula 1800 @ Aviano intermidiate 1 - wednesday February 2nd 2011

Ok, have to drop out definitively. Was on the server earlier to practice but now don't have the time for tonights race. Wish everyone a nice race!

(would it be acceptable to join later and see if there's a spot for the 2nd race?)

Pleasantly surprised with my lap times, but failed badly with my consistency: 3 laps down in the end :D

Two or three spins, almost at the same place, and a collision with Robert.
Was a lap down on him at that time, but had a couple of seconds per lap faster times. Tried to pass on the exit of T4R, but unfortunately, there was contact. Sorry for your lost lap there Robert :sorry:

Great fun nonetheless :). One of my favourite tracks, and the brilliant little sliding car :love:. Hope to see it again soon.

Excellent night and thanks to all who took part.
I managed to stay out of trouble quite well in the first race and was pleased to do 15 laps without falling off the track.
I had a good last lap battle for 3rd place in the second race. 4 corners from the end we both spun but i managed to do a 360 and carry on. Phew!

Great racing, and a great bunch to race with.:good::wink:

Enjoyed it tonight. Was quite happy with how things went. Did well in both qualifying events, and was very happy with the 1:24.2 in 2nd qualifier.

1st race I had an unfortunate incident with Bjorn. He came out of pits and was behind me, going down the hill after the first bend we had a netcode collision. Still managed to finish 3rd after that without any other incidents and was averaging in the 1:25's.

2nd race was a nightmare for me in places. Plenty of drama. I had a couple of bad laps as I went on the grass and my tyres weren't responding, and then had a 3 way battle with Senad and Andy. I ended up losing backend slightly which caught Senad as he was passing. I apologise for that, as it was my fault for losing control. After that I put in some good laps. Quite a few 1:24's but I was all alone on the track :(

Thanks for the good race guys, I enjoyed it and will join you all again. Sorry for the essay :p

I't was fun as always when racing with this nice little car. I think this is my favorite car if I should pick one out. :)
Race 1. I had a good start and stayed in front - the tires where fine all 15 laps..
Race 2. I had a good start again and stayed in front here too - had a few moments where I was a little tired so I had to be carefull to stay on the track. The tires where a little worn in race 2.
Glad to race with you all and see you next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back