Formula 1 World Championship 2024

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2024 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
First off a big thank you for all you´re effort, so far It works great! I don´t seem to get that TV layout working but no big deal. Just wondering If you could do the same but with the VRC Formula Alpha 2023?

I have most of RSS, and VRC´s stuff so It´s not anything against RSS, I just happen to prefer the VRC model In this case.
Again, a big thank you to you and those who contributed for this mod to happen! Great work folks!
Cheers.

Thanks for such a nice work, where can I find the links for the remaining circuits? the ones which states link inside, i dont get it, apologies.
It´s In a text document Inside the Championship folder when you download It. Just copy the links In the text document and paste them on you´re search browser to go to the downloads. Follow the Instructions of the download page as some have unwanted pop-ups.

Hi,
First off a big thank you for all you´re effort, so far It works great! I don´t seem to get that TV layout working but no big deal. Just wondering If you could do the same but with the VRC Formula Alpha 2023?

I have most of RSS, and VRC´s stuff so It´s not anything against RSS, I just happen to prefer the VRC model In this case.
Again, a big thank you to you and those who contributed for this mod to happen! Great work folks!
Cheers.
Thank you, really appreciate it. I've not looked at the TV layout for a while so it could well be outdated.
Hello! how can we do that? just swap "sol_01_clear" with "pure"? is there any other way to change Sol to pure? Thanks man. deeply enjoying the mod here.
If you edit the championship (in the bottom section of the main post) you can edit the weather for each race.
hello mate, would it be possible to make it so that you drive in the position of a different car? i would like to drive as another driver instead of george russell
Head to the bottom section of the main post, I've outlined how to do it.

hey guys i've a problem after i installed this amazing mod!
can you please help me??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 202336.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 202336.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Better structured forum