Formula 1 World Championship 2024

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2024 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
You could edit the championship and choose a new weather preset for each race?

Actually, I got it working without changing anything! I found this pdf by Peter Boese himself (attached)

It explains how to get Pure working in championships. So once you've done what is shows in the document, you can leave your "Sol" weather presets as is and Pure will use that as the weather for the track, pretty neat!

Having that said though, rain tyres will still only be available on tracks that have the RainFX added of course.

Attachments

• Weather in Careers and Championships.pdf
    120.1 KB · Views: 40
Hello all,
First of all thank you for the great job, it is super.
I am quiet a newbie with AC & Content manager, I've mapped the ERS button in CM but it doesn't seems to work in games. Can I make ik running with just 1 pression on the button ? I managed assignate KERS + and - but even with that I struggle to see what's left of the battery.
Thanks for your help.
Julien

Hello all,
First of all thank you for the great job, it is super.
I am quiet a newbie with AC & Content manager, I've mapped the ERS button in CM but it doesn't seems to work in games. Can I make ik running with just 1 pression on the button ? I managed assignate KERS + and - but even with that I struggle to see what's left of the battery.
Thanks for your help.
Julien
Hi, thanks for the kind words! It looks as if your question would be better aimed at RSS; the makers of the car. I've not tried those controls fully.

I will sound like an idiot. But I don't understand Step 7.
I mean, I know where de folder "champs" is, but I don't know what to do. I'm missing something.
Thanks!

Isn't there a completely free version or free alternative cause I don't want to waste money to buy that RSS formula car
Waste? It's one of the best versions of a Formula 1 car out there. There isn't any free alternative that's as good as that. The team behind RSS are creating some fantastic work.

It's not exactly expensive.

Waste? It's one of the best versions of a Formula 1 car out there. There isn't any free alternative that's as good as that. The team behind RSS are creating some fantastic work.

It's not exactly expensive.
Ok yeah i'm sorry, waste was a bit of a big word, but i can't put even a single penny into games rn so i'm searching for a free alternative, thank you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.